Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dearest Peanut

Dearest Peanut,
I love how you wrestle dragons and box with ogres in your sleep. How do I know this you ask? Well you create a wild and noisy ruckus every night. You are only two months old and you already wake up on the other side of the bed. Your blanket are in disarray and not being very effective I might add. You have your fists swinging and feet moving at a frenzied pace. Your grunts and growls are so loud that we are unable to sleep, for fear that there might be a monster under the bed! There is only one explanation for all this....you are Peanut the Great! Girl who wrestles dragons back in to their caves and boxes ogres into submission. Dreamland is a much safer place with you there defending it! Thank you so much for protecting my dreams from such monsters!
I do have one question and I don't mean to sound ungrateful but is there anyway you could do it more quietly? Just think about it.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment