Friday, March 29, 2013

Dearest Peanut #6



Dearest Peanut,


We need to have a talk. I feel like you broke a very important understanding that we had between us. You promised me that you would not grow up so fast! You are five months, weigh just over fourteen pounds, and you have started to recognize people (Sorry uncle Chan....it is nothing personal). You are sitting up with the help of some pillows, they are mostly there so you don't smack your head when you get so excited that you to loose your balance. You are also rolling over (from tummy to back) and inching your way across the floor to get the toy that you want. In a few weeks we will start introducing you rice cereal and other wonderful things that come on spoons. You will be talking, walking, and going to Prom before I know it. Now don't get me wrong I love seeing you grow and progress BUT do you need to grow up this fast? I did not agree to you growing up this fast! Although there may have been days that dragged, the weeks and months have flown by since your birth.  You are welcome to slow down a bit or at the very least make time go a little slower. 

"I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be."

-Mom

 Loving the warm weather!


Smiles even after getting shots


Watching the neighbors dog intently


Cheering mom on while she goes jogging (I wish I was that enthusiastic about jogging)

No comments:

Post a Comment